Looking for a club with a great course and friendly service, one that will make an outstanding location for your next golf tournament and one that is among the best values in the Central Valley?
You'll find all that and more at Riverside Golf Course in Fresno. We love putting on tournaments at our course and we have an experienced staff that knows what it takes to stage a great event. Whether you are planning a corporate, charity or social golf tournament, our club takes pride in servicing every event with special attention and professionalism to meet your golfing needs.
Your golfers will also enjoy playing on one of California's classic courses, a layout that was designed by a pioneer architect in the Golden State's golfing history, the famous William P. "Billy" Bell.
We can handle from 20 to 144 players and we give gracious service to every player no matter the size of your group. We'll also provide your players with delicious food and serve it to them on spacious patios that overlook the San Joaquin River.
It's no wonder your guests will be talking about what a great time they had at Riverside Golf Course for months to come.
Here are some steps to guide you in planning your very special event:
- Step 1: Determine how many players your tournament will have and the date that you would like to have your event.
- Step 2: Contact our Tournament Director, Jake Kawaguchi, who will see if your tournament date is available and work with you on the details of your tournament such as the format, food options and the tournament setup.
- Step 3: Read, sign, and return the tournament contract with the appropriate deposit for your date. This will put a hold on your date.
- Step 4: Gather your golfers. 10 days prior to your event our Tournament Director will contact you for your final player count and will work with you on organizing players/teams and registration lists.
On the day of your tournament, here is what you can expect:
- When you arrive at the golf course a reception and registration table will be set-up for you to greet your guests.
- The golf course will be set-up with your special contests.
- We will announce a 15 minute and 10 minute call to start, we will hand out cart keys and make any special announcements about the tournament and send your players out to the course.
- We will also assist in the scoring of your tournament upon its completion, if needed.
"Shawn, Tina, Dallas, Robert, Rob, Ryan, Manolo, and your colleagues -- Thank you so much for all of your help leading up to our tournament, and especially the help yesterday with on-site logisitics. The day and evening went so smoothly, and as I've already told a few of you, I've never worked with such a wonderful, attentive golf club (and this is the 6th charity golf event I've done)! We met our fundraising goal ($50,000 net!) and are so appreciative for your part in helping us raise this money to serve our clients with disabilities in Sonoma county." Marissa Winstanley Development & Special Events Manager.Easter Seals Northern California
For information on tournament pricing, please contact Jake Kawaguchi - Golf Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
All food packages are subject to sales tax and gratuity.
Our calendar of events fills up quickly. So for more information on holding your outing or tournament with us please contact us at (559) 275-5900 ext. 17 or Click here to request an Tournament!